First and Foremost You must be Energetic and Driven. Read at bottom for a list of 10 things that can make you a great employee at Chicken World.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking, be able to use deep fryers, pressure fryers, and grills according to safe handling practies.
- Season and cook food according to recipes.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to Cashiers or Warming Station.
- It takes drive.
You have to be driven to improve every day. You can’t be satisfied with your last performance.
- It takes discipline.
You have to be disciplined. You have to follow a strict work environment.
- It takes self-confidence.
You have to be confident in yourself and believe that you’re a winner.
- It takes aggressiveness.
You have to clean and make orders on your own, not just respond to what other employees do.
- It takes focus.
You have to be able to focus on the task at hand and tune out any other distractions.
- It takes commitment.
You have to be committed to your job. You have to give up outside influences at the time such as a cell phone.
- It takes good time management.
You have to be able to manage your time well. You have to stay on top of orders as well as getting the daily task done.
- It takes determination.
You have to be determined. You can’t give up, no matter how hard it seems. When you mess up an order, you have to get right back in the flow and try again.
- It takes adaptability.
You have to be able to adapt to different situations and new information quickly.
- It takes emotional maturity.
You have to be in control of your emotions. You can’t let yourself get too nervous, too angry, too depressed, etc.